May God’s grace and peace be always full in the life of those who pray for Team Boaz.
In the last month’s missionary report, I requested your prayer for cure of a mother named “Kartini”. Around 9:30 PM of Apr 9th she returned to God’s bosom.
It’s really to be regretted that on Sunday, just the next day (Apr 10th) there was scheduled for a meeting to provide medical expenses for her at a Korean church stationed in Jakarta.
From one of our Team Boaz’s coworkers who reads our missionary report, came to us a news that the church keeps a fund in reserve for clinical missionary work and we were in preparation for getting support for her medical expenses. It’s our human emotion that her situation could have been known little bit earlier, but draws our deep thanks the fact that she accepted Jesus Christ just before passing away and her bereaved children attend church. (scene of funeral ceremony)
In addition, though I have theologically had a doubt on a salvation just before death, having recently read Pastor Billy Graham’s sermon quoting Luke 23:43, I have come to be confident of Kartini’s salvation and it comforts me even greater. I would like to share Kartini’s “Being Saved” with all of you having participated in intercession for Kartini’s cure and, send you my warmest thanks.
Chrombit is run under Grace since it was entirely placed under God’s control. In April too, He obtained an order for new project of web-development. The graphic design service is on gradual growth backed up by steady orders from our existing clients.
In operation of our business, the most concerned part is the worship hour in the morning, when business reports are made to God, the Owner of the company. The worship starts with praise and, during prayer, every detail on business is reported. After offering prayer, I have time to quietly hear His voice.
Though there might be someone to feel repulsion toward this sort of commentary from theological perspective, I am eager to have intimate contact with God on the belief that He is always together with me. Apart from whether this to be believed or not, since this report was periodically made, He, real Owner, has treated many things in His discretion and accordingly, I’ve come to dwell in peace.
Last February, I happened to participate in a local meeting of CMBC(Connecting Business &Maketplace to Christ). Some told me that there are gathering almost poor people and therefore, you could hardly expect any nurture(?). However, I could once again experience God with no faults, preparing everything, through this meeting.
I am earnestly attending this meeting every week, in the pleasure to get together with those coworkers endeavoring to do business under God’s guidance and, on the holy burden of my being of any help to them as I majored in theology, devote myself to missionary work through business.
Lots of people have showed deep concern for our missionary work for last 3 months since the start-up. This month, a deacon, who received our missionary report, donated a used TV set and one DVD player to a kindergarten in Bencongan poor village, which is supported by Team Boaz. Before, the audiovisual education was carried out with the teacher’s note book with small screen. Too needy items have been supported.[supsystic-gallery id=’7′]
(Donated TV & DVD, Scene of Sumber Kasih kindergarten’s lesson)
This month either, our Chrombit staffs volunteered to teach the seminary students OJT(On the Job Training) of computer.
The First class was about Excel, and the second class about Photoshop. In every class ten or more attendants were earnest in learning.[supsystic-gallery id=’8′]
By the way, due to breakdown of the air conditioner in the computer laboratory, both teaching staffs and students seemed to feel hard. Added with heat emitting from computers, the inside of the small computer laboratory got hot in a few minutes from start-up, reminding me of the dry sauna. I promised to repair the air conditioner so that they can have education in a cool environment next month. Your prayer for this is requested.
- Please pray for the growth of Chrombit, which wants to become a model of good enterprise that supplies good jobs and to be a path to blessings. It is desired that Indonesian’s quality of life may improve by virtue of the products and services provided by Chrombit. Your prayer is requested for the growth in both quality and volume of the enterprise.
- Please pray that our workers will be able to experience Jesus Christ’s love and grace at the job sites. Ministering Gospel by living is more effective than that by words. Your intercessory prayer is, therefore, requested for me to live out as a model of true Christianity.
- We are seeking investors to Chrombit. Please pray that we may encounter such investors that share the same vision with us.
- It is desirable that through Team Boaz’s service, staffs could enjoy the pleasure stemming from services with their skills. First of all, it’s desired that they should contact Jesus Christ Gospel. Please pray for this.
- You are requested to pray for the repairing expenses of the air conditioner in the computer laboratory, where computer OJT is held, to be supported before the next class starts, so that they should be able to have OJT in the cool laboratory in May.
GUIDANCE ON DONATION
Team Boaz is a nonprofit organization(NGO). Backed up by your patronage and prayer, we can spread Christ’s love.
We look forward to sponsorship from those who sympathize on the effect of our missionary work.
- Account Holder: Team Boaz
- Bank: Hana Bank
- Acct. No.: 366-910005-34304
From your brother in Jesus
Isaiah Lee Choongsil