Grace and Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be always with you in every field in your life! Since the first release of my newsletter on our missionary work last month, I have received a number of supportive messages. The warm encouraging message is to be attributed not to me but to God, our Lord. I wish to ascribe the glory to God because He has allowed me, despite of lots of my incompetence, an opportunity to join the most precious mission of His and made my heart be willing to obey and nothing has been done at my will.
Last October setting IT as its business target, Chrombit Digital Lab Co. has focused on the App publishing for its main business model. Indonesia has long been an underdeveloped nation and therefore, the gap between the rich and the poor in it is greater than that in any other country.
Taking Jakarta for an example, there are many places where we can see both the developed and the underdeveloped country at the same time. This means that there are human and material resources on the level of developed countries.
This brings me a conviction that, if we can provide a new service created from combining such an environmental factors with IT technology, it will be possible to improve Indonesian’s quality of life in general. Based on this concept, we continue to enforce our capacity to supply the item being adjusted to local situations out of the applications already used in the developed countries including Korea.
At present, we are preparing to enter into Fintech realm in cooperation with a Korean app supplier. Through the network being set up so far, we have secured a reliable local partner. As soon as the concrete plans are fixed, you will be informed of the details. You are, therefore, requested to pray for this project whenever it is reminded.
Our Chrombit staffs taught the local seminary students how to use the computer this month also. From this month the teaching is made in two classes which were divided according to the level, that is, the beginner’s course and middle-class level.
The Microsoft Excel is taught in prior. The classroom is the computer laboratory in the premises of the missionary school. The condition of computers in that laboratory has deteriorated. A couple of computers can’t run Microsoft Office programs because they are not installed with original Windows OS. In future, Team Boaz will make the effort to improve the educational environment by getting support from some portion of Chrombit’s profit.
Team Boaz’s another work is the support to the childcare center for children from poor villages. One of the local missionary students (named: Grace) entered the village and started operation of the childcare center by opening her resident one room. Team Boaz is supplying snacks for the children here.
The parents of this village are all Muslim and the village chief is a Muslim too. He, at first, opposed the operation of a childcare center in the village, but the persistent persuasion by Grace has attained the chief’s approval and now the center is to be openly operated. At the entrance ceremony day, we could find 23 enrollers exceeding 20 at first scheduled to accept in order of application.
At the entrance orientation, Grace opened her heart to the Muslim parents. Knowing that parents are worrying about her missionary student status, she relieved their anxiety, by explaining them that her purpose of operating the childcare center comes from her love for children and zeal only and there is no intention for mission.
It could be felt that Muslim parents had deep thanks for the supply of a chance to educate their children, even though they know it is given by a missionary student. I pray that God’s precious love and grace may overflow to these children from poor villages.
- Please pray for the growth of Chrombit, which wants to become a model of good enterprise that supplies good jobs and to be a path to blessings. It is desired that Indonesian’s quality of life may improve by virtue of the products and services provided by Chrombit. Your prayer is requested for the growth in both quality and volume of the enterprise.
- Please pray that our workers will be able to experience Jesus Christ’s love and grace at the job sites. Ministering Gospel by living is more effective than that by words. Your intercessory prayer is, therefore, requested for me to live out as a model of true believer.
- We are seeking investors to Chrombit. Please pray that we may encounter such investors that share the same vision with us.
- It is desirable that through Team Boaz’s service, staffs could enjoy the pleasure stemming from services with their skills. First of all, it’s desired that they should contact Jesus Christ Gospel. Please pray for this.
- Around the end of March we are scheduling to have Team Boaz Meeting with foreign students from underdeveloped countries in Busan. Requested is your prayer for this and that they could be comforted for such hurt as a sense of alienation they got while adjusting to Korean life.
GUIDANCE ON DONATION
Team Boaz is a nonprofit organization (NGO). Backed up by your patronage and prayer, we can spread Christ’s love. We look forward to sponsorship from those who sympathize on the effect of our mission work.
- Account Holder: Team Boaz
- Bank: Hana Bank
- Acct. No.: 366-910005-34304
From brother in Jesus Christ,
Isaiah Lee Choongsil