May the Lord Jesus Christ’s grace and peace be full always in the life of those who pray for Team Boaz. The mission report of this month has delayed due to various duties assigned to the reporter lacking sufficient ability to manage. This month too, it was allowed to experience living God’s working.
Last month, we requested to pray for the repair or replacement of the air conditioner in the computer laboratory of the seminary, where OJT (On the Job Training) of the computer is made. Thanks to many supporters’ help, the education is now performed in cool environment. In less than a month after our request for prayer, we got the response to the prayer.
In particular, a deacon, who’s one of our clients, moved his business site to expanded one and had there an opening ceremony as an event to raise funds for Team Boaz’s Mission. He donated the fund collected from visiting customers, including some portion of sales profit on that day.
I feel keenly, through the coworkers God guided to us, that Team Boaz Mission, even though it is small, is what God pleases. I would like to thank all the Team Boaz’s coworkers who support in various ways and pray without cease.
Chrombit is on the way of steady growth based on the trust built up through constant relationship with the first customer of our Co-working Space Business, which is the initial business we set up in Indonesia, and those who got acquainted with business in Jakarta.
With a new item provided by busy working for the last few months, we’ve come to start a business in partnership. Around the end of May, the process to establish a joint venture(JV) was fixed to start. This business will provide with convenient and useful fintech service to the Indonesian people confronting difficulty under their poor financial environment. Please pray that our technology contributes to improvement of Indonesian’s quality of life and, as its result, becomes the path to evangelization.
On May 25 and 26 I visited Handong Global University, my alma mater, and gave a special lecture to the undergaduate and graduate students. I shared my little experience about overseas employment and establishment with my juniors who are agonizing over the problem of youth unemployment. With the graduate students from the Third World countries (It is said that they are usually public officials in their countries.) I shared the experience of difficulty in doing business as a foreigner in Indonesia.
This month, we had the first graduation ceremony on a smart scale at the Sumberkasih kindergarten. These 8 children to be graduated this time are the first fruits our mission gathers. “Sumber” means “love” and “Kasih” means “give”. I earnestly pray that as many children of poor families graduated from our kindergarten as possible may grow up to be the messengers of “Love”.
(The image of the 1st graduation ceremony at Sumberkasih kindergarten)
This month too, our Chrombit staffs taught the seminary students OJT of the computer. Two staffs newly employed in May also volunteered to teaching. In particular, as it was the first class after the repair of the air conditioner, either the teachers or the students were more eager to teach or to learn, enjoying pleasant environment.
(Image of IT class in the good air conditioned room)
First of all, it is meaningful that the seminary students could experience and realize God’s graciousness allowed to those who, in obedience, willingly participate in the work God wants. Once again I wish to heartily thank you all who have supported by prayer and/or materials.
- Please pray for the growth of Chrombit, which wants to become a model of good enterprise that supplies good jobs and to be a path to blessings. It is desired that Indonesian’s quality of life may improve by virtue of the products and services provided by Chrombit. Your prayer is requested for the growth in both quality and volume of the enterprise.
- Please pray that our workers will be able to experience Jesus Christ’s love and grace at the job sites. Ministering Gospel by living is more effective than that by words. Your intercessory prayer is, therefore, requested for me to live out as a model of true Christianity.
- The new fintech business to be established in Indonesia is named “PT. Mobile Cash Indonesia” and organized in partnership with Chrombit, LYTO (the largest online game provider in Indonesia) and KCS (fintech app developer). Please pray for the partnership to be kept in harmony with cooperation and concede by overcoming greed.
- Please pray for the establishment of the corporation and the localization of the app program to be completed by the end of August and the marketing to be readily made in gradual increase.
- It is desirable that through Team Boaz’s service, staffs could enjoy the pleasure stemming from services with their skills. First of all, it’s desired that they should contact Jesus Christ Gospel. Please pray for this.
GUIDANCE ON DONATION
Team Boaz is a nonprofit organization (NGO). Backed up by your patronage and prayer, we can spread Christ’s love. We look forward to sponsorship from those who sympathize on the effect of our mission.
- Account Holder: Team Boaz
- Bank: Hana Bank
- Acct. No.: 366-910005-34304
From brother in Jesus Christ,
Isaiah Lee Choongsil